4.0 Release Show Stoppers
Refactor remaining Framework libraries for H4
- Create list of libraries that need to be refactored
- Can look for horde/Core dependency in package.xml. Most (all?) packages should not have this dependency.
- DONE - Horde_Block
- Move to Core? At least some parts need to be moved.
- Move Dynamic portal display code out of IMP
- PHP5-ify, still has dependency on Core
- Appears to be some stuff in the Model package, not sure what state it's in.
DONE - Horde_Perms
DONE - Horde_Shares
- DONE - Various $GLOBALS usage
- DONE - SQL driver needs to be refactored to not extend datatree classes
- DONE - Does http://wiki.horde.org/HordeGroupAPI still apply? Are we still targeting this for H4?
Re-implement caching, implement sub-groups.
DONE - Horde_SQL
- DONE - New Share subsystem
- Need to move functionality that we need to retain into Horde_Db
DONE - Net_IMSP
- DONE - Make it autoloadable
DONE - More packages to be refactored, at least classes being renamed and made autoloadable
- Needs considerable refactoring
- Possible candidate to drop until next release, but feel since it's a currently supported driver in Turba, we should release with 4.0
- Make it autoloadable.
DONE - Add configuration whether to load static apps inside iframe of ajax apps and default to false.
Refactor remaining *released* apps for H4 - DONE
- Address Book
- Mail Filters
To be refactored/released for H4 in the future (non-showstopper)
- Time Tracker
- Source Repository Viewer
Require Unicode support in both Server and Client - DONE
- Consistently use UTF-8 internally.
- Convert data *once* when entering Horde from the backend.
- Remove any other Horde_String::convertCharset() calls.
Move translations for framework libraries into the libraries. - DONE
- Uses horde/Role package to use to install into the correct place.
Make apps PEAR installable DONE
Browser-based configuration (no more static configuration files)
Centralized Session access - DONE
- Ticket #8023
- Accessed via global $session (or $hsession?) variable
- Merge SessionObjects functionality into Horde_Session
DB schema migrations - DONE
- Need to write migrations for all base horde tables, placing them in appropriate framework library packages...how do these get run?
- Postgres BYTEA escaping (Ticket #9153)
To be released with H4 - DONE
To be released after H4 (non-showstopper)
- Ansel - DONE
- Hermes - DONE
- Whups - DONE
- Wicked - DONE
H3 Upgrade Scripts/Documentation - DONE