File sharing application.
Possibly replace with Kastelia (http://h4des.org/index.php?inhalt=kastalia#description)
Aims to become a central place to manage and share files in a groupware setting. It will support not only files uploaded into an application, but also a driver based file source system to allow it to list files from other applications or even from other remote services. The user will be able to link all groupware data all around and make it visible to himself and other users in just one place.
- Upload files
- Share files
- Default share permissions preferences (like in Ansel)
- Filter files by: owner, type, source, user with the one you are sharing documents
- Allow user turn on/off sources
- Allow user to configure sources
- Show user profile picture with shared user name, if Profile module is installed
- Modify upload date
- Local files (VFS) main full featured driver
- Spread - download disabled, just show and edit shared spreadsheets
- Mnemo download vNotes
- Nag - download vTodo
- Kronolith - download vCalendar
- Turba download vCards
- Send files by mail (Send link no matter if source is local, app or remote)
- Share files from other services (Google API, Scribd)
- Link documents with contacts/customers
- Notify users that you uploaded a new/changed file
- Search - if possible inside sources
- Limit results - if possible inside sources
- Meta data
- Bookmark/Star important documents (single user pref)
- Edit option of document for known services
- Google Gears integration for offline archiving/access
- More human/generic document types...document = (doc,odt,sxw,rtf), spreadsheet = (ods, xls...), pdf,...
- Save search (like queries in whups od imp virtual folders)
- Set of default permissions to apply to documents (for certain users etc)
- List/Search files by date
The project has just stared. The attached code is a small working preview, but it is too young to add it to a public repository. If someone wants to join the development, please feel free to contact me.
Back to the Project List