- horde/lib/core.php: This file
- sets some required PHP configuration settings
- loads libraries required by all Horde applications
- Instantiates the global Browser object
There are several files with a special meaning that can be found in every Horde application:
- index.php: This script is loaded if a user enters an application. Usually this script doesn't have any functionality but simple loads the default view of the application, sometimes depending on the user's preferences.
- lib/base.php: This file is loaded from every script of the application. Its purpose is to:
- define some global constants
- load core.php
- initialize the Registry
- redirect to the login screen if the user is not authenticated and guest access is disabled
- load common Horde libraries
- initialize the Notification System
- load common application specific libraries
- initialize common global application specific objects and variables
- start output compression
- lib/api.php: This files defines and implements all methods that an application is exposing through the Registry to the other Horde applications and the Horde RPC servers.
- themes/screen.css: This is a CSS file that defines all application specific style sheet rules.