Setting Guest Permissions
Guest permissions allow users to use some of the services that Horde provides without being authenticated. This allows you to provide a website that links to each of the individual applications of Horde via direct link. Below are some ideas on how you can provide basic access to some of the applications. This section assumes you have administrator rights to the Horde Framework
To give access to a guest calendar do the following:
* Choose Administration --> Permissions
* Click on the All Permissions "keys" icon
* When the "Add a child Permission" pane appears, choose the Kronolith module
* Click the Add button
* On the Guest Permissions tab check, Show and Read.
* Checking Edit allows a guest to Edit existing entries.
* Checking Delete allows a guest to Delete entries.